Monday 12 January 2015

My holiday

Happy new year everyone! I know it's just too late,but...whatever. Tonight I wanna tell you about my holidays. Hope you enjoy it:)

In 23 January I got my report card. I was so glad I got nice score. After that day I didn't go anywhere just stayed at home. In new year eve, I with my friends go to Car Free Night in Dago. We spent our new year celebration there.

In 5 January, I with my friend in school prepared a event that will have effects for our organization in future. 7,8,9 January, we went to place that the event held. There we had a forum in day 1 and day 2, we all get bored and had some games in day 3. In our way home we went to Cikole for an outbound. And that's my experience with family of Perwakilan Kelas 61 at Villa near Sariater. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment