Saturday 20 December 2014

My Hometown

Hello, now I will tell you about my hometown. I was born, raised, and living here, in Bandung. Of course my hometown is in Bandung because my father and mother they're both Sundanese. When I was a baby I used to live in Cicalengka because of my father was work for a company. Then when I was 4, I moved in to my grandma's home, until now.

Enough with my story 'cause I know you're bored, right? By the way, the most I love about Bandung is the culinary. Why the culinary? Because there is so many food and drink that make me feel...hungry-_- And for your information there is a Senior High School that people and fact it was said: "The best school in Indonesia is SMAN 3 Bandung! The students there must be smart!". I studied there of course, if not I wouldn't do this task for homework,sorry miss...just kidding._.

In Bandung, I made some really bestfriends that I can trust so much. There's one who come from Cimahi, Balikpapan, Mataram, and many more.We used to spent our time together like watch a movie, playing computer, made a band and song .But now we're seperated by distance and task from our school. I really really miss them right now.So sad really:(

Thank you for Bandung that make my life more colourful. That's all from me, than you for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment